Sunday, February 28, 2010

Expanded Scholars and Jargon Pages

I just wanted to make a note that I have begun to make the Scholars and Jargon pages a bit more dynamic and complete. I've begun making links in my posts when I mention some terms and scholars, and in addition to that, I have begun to add more information to the pages themselves. And, even better, I've actually created some links in the pages themselves for when I mention scholars and jargon in an attempt to define jargon or a scholar. Because a lot of my attempts to make people and concepts more clear are self-referential and of course come from the books we've been reading, I've added a "back" button to the popup window to make navigating easier. As always, comments are welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment!